Assisted Living Facility (ALF) Consulting
Vitalink Training Center provides supervision of nursing services under Extended Congregate Care (ECC) and Limited Nursing services (LNS) specialty license. A registered nurse makes monthly visit to the facility to review the LNS or ECC residents’ files and conditions including but not limited to:
- Nursing Assessment
- Progress Notes
- Service Plans
- Physicians’ Orders
- Follow-up Nursing/ Clinical Activities
- Review all medications prescribed by the residents, medical doctor to ensure accuracy and completeness
It's What We Do
- A monthly report and recommendation is reviewed with the administrator and/ or director of nursing.
- We have strict adherence to the guidelines set forth by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA).
- The RN is available to communicate with the LPN in case of emergency where his/her services are needed.